Top Wedding Venues in Denver: Woodlands
With Spring around the corner and temperatures slowly rising, it is time for us to start sharing some of the top outdoor venues in Denver. Using mother nature as the backdrop for your special day, there is no doubt that you and your guests will appreciate the fresh Colorado air, mountaintop views and blue sky.
If you live in the city but your heart beats louder outdoors, Woodlands is the perfect compromise between the mountains and Denver. This mountain venue is built with love and the sentiment can be felt as soon as you step into the property.
Venue at a Glance
|Max Capacity||Cost||Amenities & Features|
|Indoor and outdoor event space for up to 245 guests||$4,500 – $9,500||
Perfect for the couple who: is looking for a ‘distant and remote’ venue with a ‘mountain-feel’ but still find themselves close enough to the city.
Why we love Woodlands: One of the most perfect mountain venues in Denver. Its modern and rustic barn surrounded by the trees and mountains make an incredible backdrop.
Located in Morrison, Colorado, Woodlands is a mere 30 minutes from downtown Denver. The modern-industrial style white barn with black trim overlooks the surrounding mountains. This venue merges the magic between the quintessential Colorado views and a modern, versatile indoor space.
After living an adventurous life around the world, Janelle and Stephen Statham moved to Colorado. In 2017, they purchased a 52 hectare property that was attached with a dream of creating a small family-owned business. Soon after, they began restoring the land and building a venue that would allow them to share the beautiful views and mountains with the world. With their hard work and dedication, Woodlands was born.
Today, the modern-industrial barn is surrounded with white-washed wood walls and black accent fixtures for the perfect lighting. In the summertime, air conditioning will keep the indoors cool or simply slide open one of the doors on either end for ventilation and a peek of the stunning mountains.
The 52 acre family-owned venue can accommodate up to 245 guests in its beautiful white barn and fully covered and heated outdoor area. In addition to its beautiful location, this new venue was built with love and with the future couples in mind:
- Two private suites with a dressing area, mirrors, couches and bathrooms.
- Covered outdoor space with heating that can be used rain or shine.
- Tables and chairs provided.
- Three options for ceremony arbors and custom outdoor games.
- On-site parking available up to 60 vehicles.
Woodlands allows couples to use any preferred, full-service vendors on their site (like us!)
Relish Insider Tips
- Stephen and Janelle have poured their heart and soul into the venue. Work alongside them to make your special day a reality.
- Make sure to use all of the amenities and items the venue has to offer (lawn games, lights, wood features and more).
- The heated patio can be the perfect place for cocktail hour when it’s still nice to be outside but perhaps a bit chilly.
- All dates for May are currently discounted $500 from the price quoted.
Selecting your venue is the first step towards celebrating your special day. If you have any questions about this venue or any others we work with, feel free to give us a call or fill out our contact form.