Top Wedding Venues in Denver: SKYLIGHT
In our 20+ years of wedding catering service in Denver, we’ve had the opportunity to work alongside a big list of talented vendors and have taken our kitchen to countless venues across the Denver area.
In our new ‘Wedding Venue Spotlight’ blog series, we’d like to shine the spotlight on some of our favorite local wedding venues. We’ll let you in on all the insider information about each venue to help you find the perfect location to get married.
Let’s kick our first Wedding Venue Spotlight off with one of the most demanded wedding venues in Denver, SKYLIGHT.
The SKYLIGHT space serves as a blank canvas and can be fully customized.
Venue at a Glance
|Max Capacity||Cost||Amenities & Features|
||$3,500 to $6,000||
Perfect for the couple who: Like to get creative and want a flexible space.
Why we love SKYLIGHT: Industrial-chic space with white brick walls, wood beamed ceilings and market lights.
Located in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, SKYLIGHT is surrounded by multiple galleries, theatres and creative businesses. The Arts District community is rich in history and draws thousands of visitors every month due to its unique heritage and culture.
Although SKYLIGHT opened its doors in 2007, the building it resides in was built in 1900. The name comes from the large skylights mounted to the ceiling which were used to channel the best lighting for photographers who used the space as a gallery back in the day.
This venue gets its name from the skylights mounted onto the ceiling for natural light
Today, SKYLIGHT’s open floor format provides a white canvas for couples who want to let their imagination run wild. The white brick walls, exposed wooden beams and concrete floors create the perfect harmonious aesthetic. The 4,000+ sq/ft space consists of a client ready room, two full restrooms, a prep kitchen for food service and a maximum indoor capacity of 200 guests and a maximum outdoor capacity of 200 guests.
In order to be considered one of the top wedding venues in Denver, you need to go above and beyond to deliver top-notch service and experience. We believe SKYLIGHT does exactly that. Here are some of the highlights included in its fee that ranges from $3,500 to $6,000 per event. Some of the most unique things about SKYLIGHT are:
- 24-hour rental policy that allows you and your guests to use the space however you’d like. Make sure to bring your dancing shoes because you’ll be dancing all night long (although music must end by 2:00AM).
- Do you have an all-time favorite rental company, florist or DJ? No problem! SKYLIGHT allows any vendors into the space at no extra charge!
- A concierge is assigned to you from the moment you book all the way to the end of the event. This individual is your single point-contact to anything that has to do with SKYLIGHT and your event. In other words, this person will help make your life easier.
SKYLIGHT provides the perfect hybrid space to celebrate your special day inside and out
- The exposed ceiling allows for great ceiling installations with natural greenery, custom lighting and even draping. Consider asking your vendors to use the open beams in the ceiling to hang floating decor – we like to hang food displays.
- White walls allow for custom logos or gobos to be projected. We have even had couples ask chalk artists come to decorate the floor!
- 24 hours is unheard of in the venue industry. It allows for so much flexibility with space and time. Many of our past clients have used it for hosting a pre-party and a post-party.
SKYLIGHT is more than a venue – it is an experience. Having worked and catered events in this space, we can say with confidence that it is one of the best wedding venues in Denver. Selecting your wedding venue is the first step of embarking on “The Relish Way”. The next step is to give us a call (303.532.4095) or fill out the contact form below to get in touch with one of our friendly and professional Event Designers!
Interested in knowing about other couples who have gone through “The Relish Way”? Take a look at one of our couple features!