Top Wedding Venues in Denver: Della Terra Mountain Chateau
While pretty much every aspect of a wedding is optional, choosing a venue is one piece that cannot be left for granted. Every wedding needs a space for friends and family to gather and celebrate you!
We are so lucky to be located in one of the most wonderful places on earth. From the skyrises in the city of Denver to the mountaintops of the Rockies, you can bet that there will be a place and venue here that will feel right for your special day. For couples with an adventurous heart, we have one of the top wedding venues in Denver just for you. The Della Terra Mountain Chateau is a mere two hours out from the city of Denver and it is a beautiful venue where natural beauty and romantic design intersect.
Venue at a Glance
|Max Capacity||Cost||Amenities & Features|
||$1,400 to $8,600||
Perfect for the couple who: is looking for an intimate, secluded and romantic setting to exchange their vows.
Why we love Della Terra: This venue is where nature blends with love.
Della Terra is a secluded mountain venue located in Estes Park, Colorado. Being two hours away from the city of Denver, couples are able to enjoy an intimate ceremony and reception in nature. Della Terra Mountain Chateau features floor-to-ceiling windows for you and your guests to experience the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains.
About Della Terra Mountain Chateau
This incredible mountain-side venue has been family-operated since its creation in 2009. The chateau itself is home to 14 luxury suites, dry heat sauna, massage therapy room and theatre room that the couple and guests can book and enjoy during their extended stay (at a discounted rate).
The chateau offers a perfect backdrop for every season with its indoor and outdoor spaces. The ‘Celebration Place’ can be used as an indoor ceremony and reception area while the ‘Devotion Place’ can be used for the outdoor ceremony area. Other than these two main spaces, you and your guests will also have access to an indoor cocktail area and outdoor cocktail patio and deck.
Because of its one-of-a-kind location and amenities, Della Terra definitely earns its title as one of the top wedding venues in Denver. Their incredible team will help couples with facility management as well as event planning. Included in the venue rental fee, couples who book Della Terra can take advantage of the following amenities:
- Exclusive use of the 14 private hectares.
- Aside from the complimentary honeymoon suite for the newlyweds, Della Terra will provide a block of four additional optional suites at a discounted rate.
- Customized ceremony and reception set up.
- Set up for tables and linens. (Tables, chairs and base linens provided by Della Terra).
- Option to rent china and flatware at $3.50 per person.
- A full kitchen for your caterer to use.
- Full-service spirits and beverage service.
- ‘The Theatre’ can be used as a waiting area for either side of the wedding party.
- On-site parking for wedding guests.
- Della Terra allows couples to use any preferred vendors for the exception of caterers which are required to be full-service (like us!).
Relish Insider Tips
- The venue provides the newlyweds with one complimentary luxury honeymoon suite.
- Della Terra can book very quickly, we suggest securing your location 12-18 months in advance.
- This venue is incredible year-round. Book in the summer for spectacular weather, fall for colors and winter for a winter wonderland.
- For this location, we recommend sticking to local, colorado foods. Some foods like striped bass, bison tenderloin, Colorado lamb, elk, duck.
- One of the things we love the most about Della Terra is their incredibly helpful event team. This is a special place for couples who enjoy unique custom menus and on-site lodging for guests so they can party and have a great time.
- Consider having your wedding on a weekday. Most people take the time to attend a mountain wedding, so take advantage of a discount and have your wedding on a Monday or Thursday.
Kick-off your romantic Colorado mountain celebration and getaway at Della Terra. Their friendly and hospitable staff will support you throughout the wedding planning process and make you feel like royalty.
If you have any questions about this venue or any others we work with, feel free to give us a call or fill out the contact form. Selecting your venue is the first step towards celebrating your special day.