Top 10 Late Night Snack Stations for Weddings
After a great evening of dancing and indulging sometimes you need a little something before you head out for the night. This is where the late night snack station comes in! It is a great way to put a lasting impression on the guests and something that the couple can put their own personal spin on. For example, we had a couple that loved BBQ but didn’t want to have their entire wedding menu focus on this theme. So here is where the late night snack station comes into play, we did mini brisket sliders with vanilla bean coleslaw and housemade pickles served with kettle chips in a monogramed “to go” box with a warm wetnap. These were the talk of all the guests! Now the decision, do you want to go sweet or savory? Our opinion is it depends on the night and when the event is ending, if the event is ending at midnight or later we suggest going sweet if it’s earlier then savory works best. Below is our top 10 of favorites:
10. Gourmet Cereal Bar! We know what you’re thinking, but don’t laugh – it’s deliciously sweet. Serve your favorite cereals with Local Gourmet Milks in fun vessels like stemless wine glasses or mason jars, it’s the best! Below is a picture of a recent display we put together.
9. Gourmet S’mores! S’mores are a delicious sweet treat no matter when the day or time; but why do just traditional? Add delicious Almond Joys, Peppermint Pattys, Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, Dark & White Chocolate, Chocolate or Coconut Marshmallows, etc. Really the possibilities are endless! Below is a picture of our tableside presentation!
8. Sliders & Chips! Now these can be as fancy as you would like or classic flavors. Truly you can customize these to your heart’s desire! We love buffalo sliders with smoked tomato sauce, fried eggplant with roasted tomato and housemade mozzarella, and pecan crusted chicken slider with maple-soy glaze.
7. Mini Breakfast Burritos! Little 4” burritos are the perfect snack size treat with a side of green chile – just the best. Whether traditional with chorizo, vegetarian, or turkey sausage; these will be an absolute hit.
6. Popcorn Delights! Whether deciding to make individual bags of custom popcorn or a large display of different types – it’s a great treat to eat in the car on the way home. Some of our favorites is cookies and cream, jalapeno cheddar, & salted caramel with toasted cashews and white chocolate.
5. Coffee & Donuts! We know, it’s a classic right – donuts and coffee, like two peas in a pod. But here is where you can get creative with custom donut hole skewers drizzled with maple glaze and candied bacon; dark, milk & white chocolate donut holes topped with crushed malt balls; or cronuts bites with toasted coconut. Also, you can add delicious Italian syrups or shots of liqueur to customize your coffee – the possibilities are endless!
4. Mini Chicago Dogs! Delicious two bite hotdogs with all the fixins’ – this allows guests to customize their own hot dog or make the classic. Serve in mini hotdog boats with color inspired wax paper – what a treat!
3. Biscuit Eats! A great assortment of butter glazed buttermilk biscuits, shaved ham biscuits, & aged cheddar biscuits. Serve these with gourmet toppings from house skillet gravy, preserves, bacon jam, & local honey.
2. Flat Bread Pizzas! Hot and Fresh pizzas served on heated granite with gourmet toppings – what could be better? Some of our favorites is Italian Shortrib with Roasted Red Peppers & Ricotta; Crispy Duck with Figs & Bleu Cheese; and Artichoke Hearts & Olive Tapenade.
Our Top Pick is….Fried Station!! Who doesn’t love fried foods – especially after a long night of dancing! Although this can be completely customized for you, our favorite is mini paper bags segmented with Fried Olives, Cheese Curds, and Kale Chips!! Serve with paper napkins and it’s guaranteed to be hit!
We hope these have helped inspire you on your quest for the perfect dish to end your night! Our event design team is happy to customize any station for you letting you put that special touch to the end of the night.
Helping you Relish your day!