Top Wedding Venues in Denver: SkyView at Fall River Village
When it comes to finding an outdoor venue in the Rocky Mountains, it is hard to come across any unflattering ones; we live in a magical place. If you’re willing to try something new, be one of the first to ‘say yes’ and experience Estes Park’s newest venues this season. Believe us, when we say that SkyView at Fall River Village truly does live up to its name. This new venue provides onsite lodging and a modern rustic decor that blends beautifully with the surrounding mountains. Check it out below!
Venue at a Glance
|Max Capacity||Cost||Amenities & Features|
|Indoor and outdoor event space for up to 150 guests||$4,500 – $9,14,000||
Perfect for the couple who: is looking to share their vows surrounded by a stunning panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains and their 150 closest friends and family.
Why we love SkyView: The covered rooftop creates the perfect venue for all occasions – rain, shine or snow.
SkyView at Fall River Village is located in Estes Park, Colorado which is approximately 1.5 hours away from Denver. This venue rises up to the sky and provides unbelievable panoramic views of the Continental Divide and Longs Peak.
Fall River Village Resort offers a modern and premier experience for visitors in the area; It is a perfect mix of convenience, luxury and mountain feel. This resort features a variety of vacation condos, a heated outdoor pool, a hot tub and a recreation area with a BBQ and fire pit. In the summer of 2018, SkyView was introduced as an opportunity for couples to exchange vows and celebrate their special day surrounded by natural beauty.
This breathtaking venue with floor to ceiling windows in the reception area gives guests an unparalleled view of the mountains. Surrounded by 150 of your closest friends and family members, these are some of the additional amenities that are included with the booking:
- Two private dressing areas with large mirrors and seating.
- Open-air wrap-around porch for cocktail hour.
- Gas fireplaces on the porch to provide warmth during the cool mountain evenings.
- Exclusive access to the event space for the entire day.
- Clean-up included 1 hour following the event.
- 1 hour rehearsal time for the week of your wedding.
- 1 complimentary honeymoon suite for the night of the wedding.
- Choice of using any full-service caterers (like us!)
- Day-of wedding coordinator.
Relish Insider Tips
- The rooftop deck is an ideal space for cocktail hour.
- The lodge has been renovated and is comfortable. We’ve heard great reviews from guests that stayed overnight.
- Fall River Village is located walking distance from Downtown Estes, so feel free to explore the area and take a little extra time off.
- Coordinators Sarah and Tess are incredible to work with!
Selecting your venue is the first step towards celebrating your special day. If you have any questions about this venue or any others we work with, feel free to give us a call or fill out our contact form.