Top Wedding Venues in Denver: blanc
When it comes to wedding planning, you’ll feel a big sense of accomplishment once you have your venue locked down since it is one of the first (and biggest) decisions you’ll make as an engaged couple.
We are incredibly privileged to work with the top wedding venues in Denver and through this “Wedding Spotlight” series, we continue to shine the spotlight on some of our favorites.
It’s not every day that you get to find a venue that strikes the perfect balance between country and city vibes. For couples who are looking for an eclectic venue that allows their creativity to expand and fill the open space, blanc may the perfect venue for you.
Venue at a Glance
|Max Capacity||Cost||Amenities & Features|
|$2,000 – $7,000|
Perfect for the couple who: wants the best of both worlds on their big day: the sights and sounds of the city and the calm and peaceful feeling of the countryside.
Why we love blanc: the natural brick and urban feel.
Blanc is located in the heart of Denver in the Ballpark neighborhood, a great and vibrant location surrounded by industrial buildings and galleries. This versatile and accessible space is perfect for everything from private parties to corporate events as well as your special day.
As a venue, blanc captures the creativity and vibrant nature of Denver’s evolving personality. With its exposed brick, high ceilings and fine details paired with clever design, we consider blanc to be one of the most unique venues in town.
The urban-chic space is well-equipped with modern and comfortable amenities in its different rooms. Blanc prides itself in its main gallery which offers approximately 1,500 square feet of space as well as its groundbreaking conference room called the “innovation room” which can be used for day-of prep space, photo booth area or vestibule. As you make your way out from the main indoor gallery space through the sliding metal glass doors, you’ll find an open courtyard where guests can mingle under beautiful market lights and grapevines that lead towards the gazebo. The exterior area is an incredible yet unexpected space for a venue in the city.
Due to its versatile use of space and urban design in the heart of the city, Blanc has certainly earned its title as one of the top wedding venues in Denver.
Included in the venue rental fee, couples who book Blanc will have the chance to enjoy the following:
- Furniture such as cocktail tables and a rolling bar for a standing reception; a 14 outdoor lounge set and umbrellas for outdoor dining; plus rustic farm tables and steel tables to seat all of your guests.
- A/V capabilities including an in-house sound system, a large screen and microphones.
- On-site and streetside parking for guests
- Blanc allows couples to use any preferred vendors on their site that are full-service (like us!).
When booking out the entire venue, it’ll also give you and your guests exclusive use of the indoor/outdoor space including the innovation room, barn, courtyard and fireside patio.
Relish Insider Tips
- blanc is an incredible space for creative couples. Unleash your creativity with the high ceilings and open space concept. Treat it as your blank canvas. Couples are allowed to hang things from the ceiling and add any approved decorations.
- The blanc staff is innovative and attentive to your needs. Chat with them and share your vision, which they can help make a reality.
- Trust blanc’s recommendations when it comes to vendors and rental suppliers. They work with the best in town and it will make sure your special day is flawless.
If you have any questions about this venue or any others we work with, feel free to give us a call or fill out our contact form. Selecting your venue is the first step towards celebrating your special day.