Best Summer Party Menus
With the afternoon storms, seedlings coming up, and flowers blooming – you know that summer is here. Recently we did a team building activity with our event design team, planting containers in our front garden with culinary herbs, tomatoes, cabbages and kale, and peppers. Here are a few photos!
We can’t wait to enjoy all these delights – Bruschetta, Salsa, Romesco and Mojitos!
In going through this exercise we talked about some of our favorite and most popular summer party menus. Here are few favorites:
- Mediterranean Picnics with Lamb Burgers, Chicken Shwarma, Couscous Salad, & Orange Ricotta Pound Cake (A personal favorite)!
- Tuscan Summer with reminiscent of opening a picnic basket under the Tuscan Sun with Focaccia Turkey & Italian Sandwiches, Panzanella Salad, Grilled Caesar & Tiramisu Shooters
- Classic Colorado Grill with flavors straight off the BBQ, delicious “Tender Belly” Hot Dogs & Hamburgers, Stone Fruits, and Dip ‘n Sprinkle Krispy Treats.
- Go all Hog Wild with a 60lb Slow Roasted Pig – the hit of any party! Another great idea is spinning this BBQ style or Hawaiian style – either way your guests will love it.
- A Cajun Bayou Boil – not a traditional summer theme, but a fabulous centerpiece to any event. A classic boil spread across white paper lined table and guests serve themselves with fried green tomato salad, red beans & rice. What’s not to love!
All of these menu ideas can be found in our summer picnic brochure, which can be downloaded here. Whether you are planning an intimate gathering with family or a lavish outdoor party – these menu ideas are great starting points to your perfect event!